Wednesday, July 29, 2015

2 Years : 8 Months

Superficial:
This girl has a summer tan like whoa!

New/Likes:
Parades. again. Wishing there were parades year round. And with parades come CANDY.

New/Dislikes:
Fireworks. She thought they were going to get her. Are they really far away? Are we far away from them? Iris and I watched fireworks from inside the Wilson's house, with all the windows tightly closed, per her request. I saw fireworks!! But I didn't like them.


Motor Skills:
summersaults
mad dancing skills that consist of leg dips and a lot of arm movement.

Potty Training:
One hundred percent pooping in the toilet.

Personality/Communication:
She can melt your heart so quick - Don't forget the hug dad!
Where is Banjo?! I need him! I love him!

Mom, are you frustrated?

As she's throwing a tantrum: Mom, you need to stop freaking me out!

No comments: