Sunday, July 26, 2015

Cow Camp : July 2015

Getting to Cow Camp was a little hectic this year.
I headed up to Washington to meet my new nephew and help out my mom at the Recaido residence -
and Brian and Iris headed to CC with Trooper, on their own.

I spent a few precious days with my sister and her new little family -
and then headed to CC to join my family.



To be able to share the magic of Cow Camp with our littles is - simply indescribable.



Iris and Daddy had a fun time at the lake checking duck boxes.
It made my heart so happy to get pictures of my little and my hubby enjoying this tradition,
even without me there!






 This picture is, everything.

























 Brian - right after he grabbed the tail of a flying squirrel that had taken up residence in one of hte boxes!




Cultus Lake : the best.


























Fun around camp!










Iris and Francie, and thier babies. BFFs.





Kiddos and Cousins GALORE!
















Aunty and Josh came too, with KAMUELA!!
He was the youngest camper by far, only EIGHT DAYS old!
Everyone was excited to snuggle on the new baby.


Iris meets her cousin for the first time!
And Brian meets his nephew!











The young'n cousins (some of them).

























It's always hard to leave!!



Our favorite place.


Packed to the hilt and ready to hit the road home.






No comments: