Monday, October 29, 2012

THE Bump @ 35 Weeks

It's official.
Thirty days out and IT has finally hit.
I've been lucky, I'll admit it. 
As far as easy pregnancies go, I think this has been one.
No nausea or sickness.
No need for bed rest or any other drastic measures (thus far).
I've felt pretty well for the past eight months...but now,
THE WALL - I'm pretty sure I've hit it.

Being pregnant is amazing -  it's a miracle, it's beautiful, it's a privilege...
but it's also really hard.
I'm huge.
I'm uncomfortable.
I'm tired - I'm cranky.
I'm hot.
I'm impatient.
I'm frustrated.
I feel helpless - I feel useless.
I'm anxious.
Too much to do, not enough hours in the day.
Still working full time. . . 

and my belly button is starting to poke out.
Waaaaaaahhhhhh!!
 Okay, okay enough of this pity party, I know, I know!
For happier thoughts, I direct you here.

1 comment:

Joanna said...

And the time goes by, simultaneously, too slowly and too quickly!