Sunday, February 14, 2016

Valentine's Day 2016


Planning (ahead) is not my hubby's strong suite. So when he told me he was planning a Valentine's dinner, with the help of my bro-in-law Josh, I was both surprised and thrilled! We planned to spend most of the long weekend up at my mom's farm with Bethany, Josh and Kamu - which is always a good time. But to know Brian and Josh were planning on cooking a special feast, made it all the better!

 The weekend included:
Darling gifts from my darling daughter.
(Thanks GPa Bryan!) 



A visit from the Wilsons. 


 Baking and decorating sugar cookies.

Lots of playing with Legos.
 
  A meal that couldn't be topped.




 These two are so cute together in the kitchen!

And Flowers!!
What an awesome weekend!


 Isn't my nephew the cutest!?!

No comments: