Saturday, December 20, 2014

Holiday Express?!

More like a one way ticket on the crazy train.

I'm starting to think that this is just how I get over the "holiday season" ... Halloween brings fun outdoor adventures, pumpkin patches, hay rides... but then Thanksgiving, Iris's birthday and my MIL's bday and BOOM - it's like ZERO to mach TEN in nothing flat.
 
Then add to that -  Brian getting a two-day migraine, then his back going out - Iris getting the chicken pox - my office holiday party sucking the life from my soul - and us all getting sick - and what are you left with?!
 
NOTHING.
 
December is supposed to be the most wonderful time of the year.
All I want to do is get off this crazy train and crawl into bed.


This post has been sitting in my "drafts" for a while.
While I feel like there's a lot more that I should/could say,
I am having trouble putting it into words.