I'm trying to decide how I want to chronicle the life of Little Miss this year. . . continue with my usual monthly topics or try something new? Regardless, it's a work in progress...
frosty the snow man vs. Santa Claus
Singing Jingle Bells - the first three stanzas - on repeat.
gifts - Post birthday, everything in a bag is for her! "What in your bag for me momma?"
Yearly Post-Birthday Interview - Iris @ 2 years
Her answers are in quotes, the
parent-known answers are in parentheses:
1. What is your favorite color?
2. What is your favorite toy that you like to play with? "ball" (Banjo + any other toy of the day)
3. What is your favorite fruit? "cherries" (liar- she does like all fruit, but blueberries or strawberries would be the fave)
4. What is your favorite thing you like to watch on the computer (our version of a t.v.)? no answer (Angelia Ballerina on amazon or Doozers on Hulu)
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? "tacos"
(what?! liar, noodles)
6. What is your favorite thing you like to wear? "star shirt" (meeting shoes that she can buckle herself)
7. What is your favorite game you like to play with mommy and daddy? blank stare/smile, "I don't know" (wrestle/hide-and-seek)
What is your favorite snack? "fruit snacks" (true, and smoothies)
9. What is your
favorite animal? "giraffe" (true, and also every other animal)
10. What is your favorite song you like to sing? "Baa Baa Black Sheep" (true, and every other song)
What is your favorite book? "lamb" (currently: Iris and Walter and the birthday party)
12. Who is your best/favorite friend to play with? "Claire" (from school)
13. What is
your favorite cereal? "vanilla" (like momma, Kellogs fruit and yogurt)
14. What is your favorite thing to
do outside? "play" (true - and run)
15. What is your favorite drink? "water" (true - this kid is a great water drinker)
16. What is your favorite holiday? "I got a flag too!" (Yes, she did get a flag at the 4th of July parade)
17. What do you like to have in your bed with you at night? "Banjo"
18. What do you like to eat for breakfast when you wake up? "avocado""
(bananas, cereal or blueberry muffins)
19. What is your favorite thing to eat for dinner? "sandwiches" (that's a lie. We would say noodles)
20. What do you want to be when you grow
up? "I don't know"
Thanks for the interview idea, Jo!