Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Mother's Day 2012

While I was honored to be included in the festivities this year, 
along side two of the world's BEST mothers...it did seem a bit strange.

And while technically I guess - yes, I am already providing for the little life within, I don't feel like I've done anything yet to deserve the title of "Mother," especially when I think about all my SUPERMOM friends out there!

I feel like I'm in the twilight zone - the land of the unknown - a cast member of LOST...don't really fit in or feel comfortable in regards to "who/how" I was before or "who/what" I'm becoming...
I am (going to be) a Mom .... weird.
And regardless of these swirling emotions - we had a lovely Mother's Day at our house.
The weather was perfect - we BBQ'd - ate outside on the patio - and chatted of things to come. 


Thanks for the shout out here sis, 
wish you could have been here with us and we love you too!

No comments: