Sunday, April 10, 2011

A Productive Weekend!

We had a busy weekend!
TroopDawg fearlessly hunted pill bugs that had snuck in on the firewood. . .
(see the spot on the base of the lamp, Troop was LOCKED IN on it!)
While Brian participated in the Portland MS Walk Saturday morning. . .
I was busy hanging out with this cutie!
Brian also got a lot done on THE WALL down in the basement,
it's great to see progress down there!

And speaking of progress, I'm STILL working on my sister's birthday present!
Yes, her birthday WAS in March, but this knitting project is taking much MUCH longer than I thought it would.
Hopefully I'll have pictures soon!

1 comment:

Bethany Raelene said...

A wall in the basement?! What?! So exciting! Aaaaaand I am waiting very patiently for my b-day present. Just don't think that you can get away with calling it a Christmas present! ;-)