Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Happy Birthday to my Leetle Seester!

My sister Bethany. . . has an artistic eye. My sister Bethany. . . has a way with words. My sister Bethany. . . has the biggest heart. My sister Bethany. . . knows how to push my buttons. My sister Bethany. . . dresses like she walked out of a fashion magazine. My sister Bethany. . . can't sing. My sister Bethany. . . makes me laugh and knows when I need to cry. My sister Bethany. . . wears her heart on her sleeve. My sister Bethany. . . makes me proud.
The list could go on and on . . .
My sister Bethany. . . makes me want to be the best big sister I can be.
Happy 25th Birthday Little Sis!!
I hope you feel the love from me that I could never express with only words.
And if that quarter life crises hits, you know I'll be right there with you.

1 comment:

Bethany Raelene said...

Sis, I can't even begin to put into words how much I appreciate you! I am so thankful that I have you as a big sister... I wouldn't be this awesome without you! ;-) Seriously though, you are the BEST and I love you so much. THANK YOU!