Friday, December 31, 2010

Ever More Pressing On

It appears, for much of my family and for many of my close friends,
that 2010 was a mixed bag sort of year.
I think I'd have to agree with that.
In my little circle, 2010 brought much sorrow.
We lost many loved ones, both through the course of life and through tragedy.
Loss in any form is never easy.
But for as many tears that were shed, I can confidently say,
just as many laughs were had and smiles were shared.
As I get older, the more I feel blessed by the close bond of family and by the wonder of friendships that remain true, no matter how far apart we are.
I look forward to 2011 with much hope and anticipation,
and want to always remember that it's within my power to make every year, a good one.
May the saddest day of your future be no worse than the happiest day of your past.
- Irish Proverb

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

{{{{{{{ Mari Sue }}}}}}}

tony said...

very happy to visit here!