Friday, August 6, 2010

Mr. & Mrs. Beckwith

Tonight, my beautiful cousin Jessica, married her soul mate Zachariah.

The wedding was held at the Jenkins Estate in Aloha, Oregon.

The weather was perfect and the wedding was SO JES!


Jes and her Father, Al Jessica's brother AJ and her Mom Teresa

THE CHILDREN'S PARADE
Mr. & Mrs. Beckwith!!

I made this guest book for Jes and Zach-
I LOVE how it turned out and luckily Jes LOVED it too!Papa and My mom Lisa
Uncle Jeff and Aunt TeresaMe and my dashing husbandCutting it up on the dance floor!Brad : Mom : Josh : BethanyJes and Zach brewed their own wedding beer! Hoppily Ever After!Kim and Jim
Kim and her son Mark
Bethany and Josh rock'n & roll'n
Silvia Franzke and Papa Montgomery

The beautiful Bride & dapper Groom

The beautiful, and ecstatic bride!

Congrats to Jessica and Zachariah Beckwith!

No comments: