Thursday, April 22, 2010

Looking Forward

This weekend, while my hunny if off hunting the elusive spring black bear, this is what I'm looking forward to:
::Much needed sister time::
::A visit to the nursery, and getting dirt under my fingernails::
::A trip to a few of the local thrift stores to hunt for elusive treasures of my own::
::Gathering old family photographs for the "family wall" we're creating in the hallway::
::Quiet time::
I'll be sure to post pictures from our fun, and hopefully productive weekend, first thing next week. I hope you have a wonderful weekend friends, one that is full of things you love!

2 comments:

Cassie said...

will miss you at the crafternoon this weekend, and will be thinking of you!!!

Bethany Raelene said...

I am also very very much looking forward to some very much needed sister time. <3