Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Plans for Warmer Weather

In my anticipation for warmer weather, this is my new favorite website!
If I can't PLANT yet, at least I can PLAN! Isn't it wonderful!?
I love flowers, always have, but I'm not the best at visualizing how they will all look together.
This website is perfect for me!

This is the garden I have picked out for the side of the house - I tilled and pulled weeds this last Saturday to get it all ready! We even have ferns that are there naturally and a little bit of color is just what the side of the house needs! This plan is simple and cute.

And I can envision these two plans flourishing in the front of the house.

I love all the color!
















Happy Planning leads to Happy Planting!
Now if that warmer weather would just get here already!

1 comment:

Aimee said...

Looks, awesome Mari! Can't wait to see the pictures come to life.