Monday, March 22, 2010

Happy Birthday Lil' Sister!

You're all grown up now.

It's hard to imagine you as the little girl who followed me around everywhere,
wanting to do what I did, wanting to wear what i wore. . . you were so annoying.

These days, I wonder when I'll see you next, I want to know what you're doing,
what you're wearing. . . funny how time changes things.

One thing that has never changed, and never will change, is how much I love you.
Happy Birthday Bethany Raelene!

XOXO
Love, Me

1 comment:

Bethany Raelene said...

I was just thinking how all my earliest childhood memories involve following you, spying on you, stealing your clothes, and wanting to be just like you. =D I love you Sis! Thanks for being such an amazing sister, example, and friend. I still hope to be just like you when I grow up. xoxo, me