Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Another Birthday

We had a family birthday BBQ Tuesday night...
My mother in law picks out the best cards! 

I had to work Wednesday - but Brian and Iris picked me up and took me to lunch at PF Changs...where we were constantly interrupted by the wait staff telling us how cute our daughter was and doing goofy things to get a reaction from her.  
She was more interested in the chicken lettuce wraps.

They treated me right at work - flowers- cake - and a seemingly sincere rendition of "Happy Birthday."

Chocolate covered strawberries delivered to my office from the best of friends,
 made the afternoon at work bearable.
 

At the end of the work day, Brian dropped iris off to me at work - I got to show her off a bit and my hubby had to head to work.
Iris and I got caught in a down pour on the way home, but we  ended the night with bible study and a quite night at home snuggled in bed.
I have a hubby who loves me and works hard for our little family, and I have a beautiful baby girl who is happy and healthy.
I'm blessed. Today and every day.

No comments: