Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day 2013

I'm not going to lie, I had mixed feelings about this Hallmark holiday.
Maybe I would have felt different if I hadn't been completely sleep deprived.

I was feeling sorry for myself. At the time, Iris was waking every two hours at night...Brian is working graveyard... we missed meeting that day due to sheer exhaustion... the list goes on.

But me and my pity party aside, it was a wonderful afternoon.
 
Us Mamas
 
Being surrounded by so much love - makes everything better.
 
 
 
Tired much?
 
 
 
Thank you Grandma & Grandpa Jill for hosting such a lovely meal!
 
 
 
 
Plus - I get to be her Mama.
 
Just that thought makes my heart soar.
Thanks for making me a mama you little stinker,
I love you more today than yesterday -
and I'll love you even more tomorrow.
I hope all you good mamas out there know how much you are appreciated!
Every day should be mother's day, we all know that! 

No comments: