Friday, August 24, 2012

THE Bump @ 26 Weeks

I am tired and cranky - I need a good night's sleep.
Enough of this - "your body is just preparing you for the long road ahead" stuff -   
Hopefully baby girl is a good  GREAT sleeper because if I am this tired for the next 18-20 years... a lot of people's lives are going to be very miserable.

I'm sore.
Lap swim twice a week is kicking my butt -
and my feet hurt.

I'm anxious.
Can you say paranoid?!
I have a hard time letting Brian walk the two blocks to the grocery store
without having 5 or 6 horrendous scenarios of his tragic demise running through my mind.
And don't get me started when I'm walking around downtown -
If I have my hand over my belly and am glaring at you suspiciously
don't take it personally, the paranoia has just taken over for a minute.
These feelings are neither fun nor productive.

And apparently I'm horrible at math because third trimester is still a few weeks away -
or does it start this week?!
40/3 or 42/3?
*SIGH*

Good thing Brian has already volunteered his services as math tutor for baby girl.

4 comments:

Bethany Raelene said...

Well at least you look good for being tired and cranky and paranoid! ;-) Love you Sis!

Lyle and Jill said...

You look great! Just listen to your body when it gets tired. You will learn to nap when baby girl naps so you can ease into her scheduled. You will be an awesome mom!

Cassie said...

Is the paranoia supposed to go away? If so, I think I have a slight problem... ;)

Aimee said...

Looking fabulous!