Thursday, June 28, 2012

THE Bump @ 18 Weeks

 First off, thank you all so much for your kind words in regards to me and THE BUMP @ 17 weeks.  Please know, I am not soliciting compliments/validation in any way 
but I appreciate your kindnesses nonetheless.  ☺
Brian - always trying to outdo me - not this time hunny!
Belly photos - and how I really feel about them. ☺

Note to self: NO belly photos after dinner. 
Especially not after a dinner consisting of pasta and garlic bread!
STUFFED to the gills!

4 comments:

Cassie said...

HAHA! You're cute. And sorry Brian, she definitely beats you out!

E. Charlotte said...

Gorgeous!!!

DoRe' said...

Beautiful, Mari! (Brian, try harder. :-9)

Lyle and Jill said...

Your belly bump is as beautiful as you are, Mari!! Love it! Brian, she is way ahead of you on this one! Love you "three."