Friday, November 26, 2010

Happy Turkey Day

Thanksgiving was a busy day for me, Brian and Trooper.

But it was a good day.

We left the house sometime between 9am and 10am and headed into Newberg to see my dad and Grandma and Grandpa Joyce.
We helped fix a turkey dinner with all the trimmings and it was delicious, if I do say so myself!
Plus - Trooper and Roxy dawg got to play together all morning! BONUS!

At about 3pm - we left Newberg and headed to Cedar Hills to visit Papa Montgomery and my mom's side of the family.

We were there just in time for dessert!
- pumpkin bars - martha - pumpkin cheesecake -
Delicious!

At about 6pm we headed to our third and final stop of the day, Jill and Lyle's in Hillsboro!

By the time we got home, we were all exhausted,
but the day had reinforced just how much we have to be thankful for.

Brian and I enjoyed a slice of pumpkin pie together in the quietness of our little home and decided next year might be the time to start some traditions of our own. :)
Be thankful, friends.

1 comment:

Shana said...

Whew, that's a lot of Thanksgivings!! Sounds like you enjoyed them all though! Love your hat in the last picture!