Tuesday, June 23, 2009

While I Was Away. . .

Doesn't look like much playing was going on. . .


Brian had to stay behind while I went to Parma with my mother, but he was very productive while I was gone. He managed to get the whole backyard tilled and raked (and started staining the fence, as you can see)!! Initially, we had thought we were just going to re-seed the yard, but after realizing how many rocks our soil holds and not knowing what this stormy summer weather is going to do - we decided it's a small enough space to lay sod. Fortunately for us, sod is only about .27 cents a square foot right now, so that's the project for this weekend and come Sunday, we'll have a back yard!!

1 comment:

Shana said...

Wow! Looks like you should think of more reasons to leave for a few days!! Looks great and I can't wait to see it when it's all green!