Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I've Officially MADE IT in the Blogging World!

I've been tagged!! I've been neglecting the ol' blog lately, the house really does take up ALL the extra time. So thanks to Cassandra for tagging me! Maybe people DO care to know a little bit about silly ol' me!

The rules of being tagged:
1. link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.
2. share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.
3. tag 7 people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
4. let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Ready or not, here ya go!!

1- I'm a scrapbooker. In the truest sense of the word. I collect napkins, ticket stubs, plastic bracelets or any other type of memorabilia that will add flair to my albums and albums of photos.

2- My family sometimes refers to me as Mari Stewart. Like I'm the long lost cousin to Martha or something. I can be very OCD if I have to be and I'm the type of person who thinks Presentation should be worth at least 85%.

3- I have a fear that I'm going bald. Maybe it's because my hair is pretty long, so when I brush it, it might just APPEAR that great clumps are coming out when in fact they could be very small clumps, just long strands. . . there is still hair on my head, so I'm ok for now, until tomorrow morning when I brush it again.

4- I'm pretty goofy and silly. This tends to surprise a lot of people once they get to know me.

5- I participated in the Running of the Bulls in Pamplona in the summer of 2005. It was the coolest thing I've ever done. Not to the mention the fact I was running along next to Dennis Rodman, who some might have mistaken for a bull due to his interesting choice of nose jewelry.

6- I have very vivid and realistic dreams. ALL THE TIME. They usually occur in the same "locations", involve similar "characters" in some scenario or another and often times my teeth fall out at some point. I've checked out various dream books to try to decipher these images of my subconscious, but I have yet to find any explanations that impress me. I'm convinced I would make a phenomenal subject for brain scanning/dream mapping purposes.

7- I love heights! I love the sensation, love the view, love the danger. . . until you ask me to jump, then it takes me a ridiculously long time to get up the courage to leap! I was the quickest to climb up that rock in Hawaii, but ask Brian how long I stood up there before I jumped! HA!

Thanks for reading! In turn. . . I tag Chelsea, Sarah, Donna, Danica, Heather, Anamarie and/or Bradley!! Have fun with it!

2 comments:

Cassie said...

Thanks for playing! And now I know a little more about you...

chelsea said...

Oooh... thank you for making things interesting! I love reading about other people, but didn't think anyone would want to know about ME! :)